【键盘侠】KD为互喷道歉|“很抱歉让大家抓到 下次改用小号”
Kevin Durant on his DMs with Michael Rapaport being made public: "I'm sorry that people seen that language I used, that's not really what I want people to hear and see from me"
凯文-杜兰特和演员迈克尔-拉帕波特的私信内容被曝光,杜兰特公开道歉:“很抱歉让人们看到我使用那些脏话,这不是我想让大家看到的东西,不希望给你们留下这种印象。”
(相关新闻链接:KD回应与演员社媒口水战:我很抱歉)
[–][SAS] Gorgui Diengdesubeast2 2026 指標 7小時前
"I thought I was on my burner"
马刺球迷:杜兰特:“我以为我当时用的是小号。”
[–]CIark 1125 指標 6小時前
“I’m sorry I got caught”
杜兰特:“很抱歉,让大家抓到了。”
[–]RaptorsThe-Pharcyde 3 指標 2小時前
"I promise I'll say all that shit on my burner next time"
猛龙球迷:杜兰特:“我保证下次我会用小号,说这些屁话!”
[–]LakersDarkSoulsDarius 475 指標 6小時前
I mean it is kinda fair. I don't say shit like that nor do I know their relationship, but I wouldn't want someone to think the way I talk with my friends is how I am professionally.
湖人球迷:我认为这还好,当然我不会说这种屁话,我也不知道他们两人的关系。但是我不希望其他人认为这就是我和朋友之间说话的方式,这是体现我职业精神的地方。
[–]SupersonicsFullTanaka 239 指標 6小時前
I'd get straight up fired if that was the case.
超音速球迷:如果换做是我,我立刻会被炒鱿鱼。
[–]Tampa Bay Raptorstherealestyeti 130 指標 5小時前
I think a lot of people would.
猛龙球迷:我想大部分人都是如此。
[–]Raptorsimsahoamtiskaw 65 指標 5小時前
If you're in the WWE, you'd get promoted.
猛龙球迷:如果你是在WWE(世界摔角娱乐),你反而会得到提拔。
[–][MIN] Zach LaVine573V317 46 指標 4小時前
meyers leonard basically got fired lol. kd is lucky he's a superstar
森林狼球迷:迈尔斯-莱昂纳德已经被炒鱿鱼了,哈哈哈,杜兰特应该很庆幸他是个超巨!
[–]LakersSir-xer21 35 指標 3小時前
to be fair, KD didnt say anything racist.
just good old threats of bodily harm.
湖人球迷:说句公道话,杜兰特没有说任何种族主义的话,他只是说了些老掉牙的人身威胁。
[–]drockalexander 44 指標 3小時前
It was homophobic tho.
还有厌恶同性恋的言论。
[–]gallowspost 61 指標 6小時前
They are definitely not friends
他们肯定不是朋友!
[–]NetsRatailion 46 指標 4小時前
lol Rapaport actually thought they were close, and KD kind of claimed they were, but I dunno.
That's just how they show their friendship!
篮网球迷:哈哈哈,拉帕波特认为他们关系很亲密,杜兰特也有这么说过,但我完全一脸懵逼,难道这(互骂)就是他们表达友谊的方式?
[–]JagmeetSingh2 43 指標 5小時前*
Yea imagine if any of our group chats with the boys got leaked, sure it’s taken out of context but it’s a bad look regardless
你想想要是我们和小伙伴之间的群聊记录被泄露了……总的来说这有些断章取义,不过这总归不是件光彩的事。
[–]Jazzfire_easterby 100 指標 6小時前
I wouldn't want DMs with my friends leaked either. Super shitty by mike tbh
爵士球迷:我也不希望我和朋友之间的私信被泄露,老实讲,这个拉帕波特就是坨翔。
[–]fuckbrocolli 117 指標 5小時前
I’m not even a huge KD fan but Rappaport is a piece of shit because it was super obvious that he deleted his own messages
我虽然不是杜兰特的球迷,但是我也想说,这个拉帕波特是真的垃圾,很明显他把自己说的脏话给删得差不多了。
[–]Callic 12 指標 2小時前
100%
Even if they were friends, they ain't now, and if your friend talks to you in a way you don't like you take it up with him, you don't post it on IG for clicks for your shitty podcast. Dick move
绝对是这样,即使他们曾经是朋友,现在也不是了。如果你的朋友用你不喜欢的方式和你说话,你可以直接挑明了说,没必要发布在Ins上,他就是为了自己糟糕的播客骗取点击量,给爷爬!
[–][HOU] Yao MingFmeson 67 指標 6小時前
Are they friends?
That really didn't feel like friendly banter. That felt like good ole internet arguing lmao
火箭姚明球迷:他们真的是朋友?这可真不像友好的玩笑话,看着就像网络喷子互骂,笑死我了。
[–]SpursSnuggleMuffin42 109 指標 6小時前
KD invited him as a personal guest a couple years ago when he played on GS. Mike bitched to him it was only 6th row and not courtside lmao
They appearantly banter each other for a long time now, mike just deleted his own messages, then leaked the dms showing only KD talking trash.
马刺球迷:杜兰特还在勇士的时候,曾经把他作为私人嘉宾邀请过来,这个拉帕波特当时还喷他为什么只安排个第六排,没有场边座位,笑死我了。
他们互相这么调侃很明显有很长的时间了,拉帕波特把自己说的话删除了,然后泄露了私信内容里杜兰特喷的垃圾话。
[–]Mr_Unbiased 41 指標 6小時前
"I thought Rapport wouldn't be such a little bitch and settle differences man to man"
杜兰特:“我以为他会像个男人一样处理分歧,结果是个婊子!”
[–]Westwubbzywylin 1506 指標 8小時前
KD is such an interesting character, I really like the way the writers have handled his character arc.
杜兰特真是个有趣的角色啊,我很喜欢作家对于这个角色的创作!
[–]Minneapolis LakersChubbyKevinLove42 1318 指標 8小時前22
Honestly, he used to be the humble ass quiet loyal dude with no personality, now he lead the league in tech’s, claps back at anyone, is unloyal as ever. He went from Kawhi’s cousin to Rasheed’s son
湖人球迷:老实讲,杜兰特曾经是个谦逊、安静、忠诚、不张扬的家伙,现在他不仅篮球水平是联盟顶级,回喷和背叛方面也是一流的。他成功地从莱昂纳德式人物过渡到拉希德-华莱士式人物(外号怒吼天尊)。
[–]BaconNap 518 指標 7小時前
He went from Kawhi’s cousin to Rasheed’s son
Is this original? Do you want a media job? I mean, I can't offer you one, just saying...
哈哈哈哈,他从莱昂纳德过渡到华莱士!这是你的原创吗?你想要个媒体人工作吗?我可以提供给你,如果你当真了,那当我没说……
[–]PistonsDangerousCommittee5 8 指標 5小時前
Man that's an insult to Rasheed
活塞球迷:老哥,别侮辱拉希德-华莱士了,好吗?
[–]Mavspolarbearskill 2 指標 1小時前
Ya rasheed was always loved by the fans, he just yelled at the refs a lot.
独行侠球迷:是的,华莱士一直受到球迷的爱戴,他只是经常喷裁判而已。
[–]Tampa Bay RaptorsBillyPotion 23 指標 4小時前
Facts. Sheed was Sheed from day 1. KD is like a self conscious high school kid trying to find himself and constantly lashing out against anyone that he feels slighted him.
猛龙球迷:事实,拉希德-华莱士从第一天起就是做他自己。而杜兰特则像一个刚有自我意识高中生,努力寻找自我,不断抨击任何轻视他的人。

[–]Netslololololololol59 138 指標 8小時前
He looks comfy
篮网球迷:杜兰特看起来挺舒服的啊!
[–]ElaFa25 57 指標 7小時前
Lol he’s reached a point where he doesn’t give a fuck about flexing or dressing up, just beanies and hoodies every day
Granted, his hoodies probably cost more than my whole wardrobe but still
哈哈哈哈,他已经到了压根不在乎炫耀或打扮的地步了,整天就穿着帽衫,戴着帽子,虽然他那件连帽衫比我全身上下的衣服加起来都贵。
[–]Sunsokthishard 32 指標 8小時前
for real, that sweatshirt looks cozy as hell.
老实讲,他那件毛线衣看起来还真TM舒服。
[–]RaptorsLoxywastaken[